Thursday, January 10, 2008

Work. Read. Work.

Hi everyone! I'm all up to date in the Vampire Kisses series. I just finished the fourth one, Dance with a Vampire. I'm planning an update later tonight or tomorrow with a review of the last three. I've decided to sort of clump them into one long review and paraphrase on the story line. They've all somewhat meshed together in my mind anyway. The fifth one is coming out in July.

In the meantime, tonight I'm going to start the first book in the Blue Bloods series. I'm extremely excited, as I have heard that series is excellent. I already have the second book as well, so no cliffhangers. :) So, expect a review of the Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz coming up soon!

In addition to that, I recently purchased a book that is supposed to be about a student that struggles with going insane in college. It'll be a welcomed break to read from my vampire novels, though I do love them. You can expect a review of that book once I'm done. Expectations for that aren't high, though. I also read Like the Red Panda a few months ago [over Thanksgiving break] and I'm somewhat eager to write a review of that book too.

So, even though this isn't a review post...I'm just giving you all something to look forward to.

Pats game is Saturday night, so no reading then! Go Pats! :)

-Melissa

No comments: